Ableton Live 11 software is a fast and flexible solution for creating music and mixing. The tool includes effects, instruments, sounds and all sorts of creative features – everything you need to create musical compositions, remixes, arrangements.
Live 11 comes with four new in-depth instrumentation packs:
• Drum Essentials includes a huge collection of classic electronic sets and hits.
• Drum Booth brings together all the drum and percussion sounds.
• Synth Essentials offers professionally programmed presets for Live synths along with multi-sampled racks of classic hardware.
• Electric keyboards bring the multi-sampled sound of electric pianos and organs.
• Collection of Brazilian, Afro-Cuban and African percussion and drums.
• Automatic mixing.
• Possibility of editing.
• Expanded library of various sounds.
• Various built-in audio and MIDI effects.
• Creation of grooves in real time.
• A huge number of loops and samples of different styles.
• Availability of song templates and built-in presets.
• Support for WAV, MP3, AIFF, Ogg, FLAC audio formats.
• Support for VST and AU effects and instruments.
• Ability to import and export video files.
• Support for multiprocessor systems.
• Drag-N-Drop support.
The first notable innovation was the updated Comping feature for combining audio. Now the DAW organizes multiple repeats of audio files and MIDI regions into separate takes, and users can mix different parts of different takes together to get the “perfect” part. In addition to this, Ableton Live has learned how to link two or more tracks together for their simultaneous processing.
Ableton Live 11 received full support for the MIDI Polyphonic Expression (MPE) standard. The program has a new workspace Expression View, which allows you to work with different envelopes to achieve the desired level of expression. The built-in sampler, arpeggiator and wavetable editor are also fully supported by MPE.
As for new devices, ten new devices have been added to the program. Hybrid Reverb will allow you to create algorithmic and convulsive spatial effects. The Spectral Resonator will split the audio into several parts to further change them over time based on the frequency of the sound. In turn, Spectral Time can work with broken parts and create interesting delay effects based on them.
For lovers of creative and experimental processing, the creators of the update have added a collection of tools and effects Inspired By Nature. The devices in the collection are inspired by various natural and physical sound phenomena. In addition to this, the program received the PitchLoop89 tool, which combines glitches, delays and vibrato.
For stage and concert needs, Ableton Live 11 received the Live Tempo Following feature. According to the description of the developers, the program has learned to “listen” to incoming audio from other performers and instruments on stage and automatically adjust the tempo based on the received signal. In case someone starts playing faster or slower, Ableton will independently adjust the tempo so that the parts sound harmonious.
The new Macro Snapshots feature allows you to save copies of macros for later use. Up to 16 macros can be stored within a rack, and their launch and operation can be completely randomized.
The developers have expanded the automation system by introducing the Follow Actions tool. With it, users can specify exactly what actions will be taken after a certain event.
Another innovation is the Note Chance function, aimed at humanizing performance. The function sets the probability of triggering and playing any sound within a project or part, thanks to which Ableton Live generates numerous variations of the same pattern. What’s more, Note Chance can be set to change the pattern over time.
Along with Note Chance, the program introduced the Velocity Chance function, which changes the speed of sound extraction in MIDI regions based on the specified settings. The simultaneous operation of Note Chance and Velocity Chance will allow you to create unique and non-repeating patterns, as well as make it easier to bring MIDI parts to life.
Other updates to Ableton Live 11 include Voice Box tools for creating instruments and racks based on vocals, Mood Reel and Drone Lab for generating textures. The program will also come with the virtual piano Upright Piano, as well as string and wind quartets Brass Quartet and String Quartet. The last three instruments were created in collaboration with Spitfire Audio.
2. Copy the Ableton Live 11 Suite.exe file from the Patched folder and paste it with the replacement into the program folder (C:\ProgramData\Ableton\Live 11 Suite\Program)
3. Run the program, in the window that appears, click on the “no Internet connection on this computer” button
4. In the next window, select: save the instruction with the hardware code
5. Run Ableton_KeyGen.exe as administrator from the distribution, paste the code from the saved instruction into the appropriate field and click on the Generate button. A license file will be generated, which must be saved to the slave. table.
Next, drag and drop the license file into the authorization window.
Turn off automatic updates in Ableton settings!