Logic Pro X is the most advanced version of Logic. Powerful new tools for professional music production, audio processing and mixing are built into a modern interface for fast, high-quality results and convenient work wherever you are. Logic Pro X includes a huge collection of musical instruments, effects and loops – everything you need to create great compositions.
Professional music production
• Use a complete suite of spatial audio creation tools that includes everything you need to mix and export your music in Dolby Atmos.
• Record and edit MIDI or audio files using a wide range of tools and editors.
• Organize takes into take folders and easily create accompaniment with Quick Swipe Comping mode.
• Create and select playlists of regions and edits for the same track using the Track Alternatives feature.
• Fix the pitch of vocals and change the melodies of recorded audio with Flex Pitch.
• Easily control the timing and tempo of any recording with Flex Time.
• Use the Smart Tempo feature to import and automatically match audio to the rhythm of your project.
• Play and mix music anywhere in the room using Logic Remote on your iPad or iPhone.
• Create simple melodies or orchestral arrangements with the built-in score editor (Score).
Drumming and Rhythm Making
• Create and play your own drum kits in Drum Machine Designer.
• Program rhythms, basslines, and melodies in the Step Sequencer.
• Create natural-sounding acoustic and electronic drum tracks, as well as hip-hop tracks with Drummer, a virtual session drummer and beat maker.
Working with samples
• Easily create and edit complex instruments from multiple samples with Sampler.
• Import audio files or easily record audio directly into Quick Sampler to instantly create ready-to-play instruments.
Keyboards and synthesizers
• Draw inspiration from a collection of synthesizers featuring analog, wavetable, FM, additive, granular, spectral, and modeling synthesis.
вЂў Easily find sounds and create new ones with Alchemy – a powerful synthesizer for working with samples.
• Instantly turn simple chords into rich harmonies with the Arpeggiator plugin.
• Play realistic models of classic organs, keyboards and vintage synths.
Equipment for guitar and bass
• Create your own guitar and bass rigs in Amp Designer using classic and modern amps, speakers and microphones.
• Create a unique set of pedals in the Pedalboard from various effect pedals such as delay, distortion and modulation.
Sound and creative effects
• Enjoy a professional collection of vintage and modern delays, EQs and compressors.
• Play sounds in different acoustic spaces or with original synthesized reverbs.
• Add dynamism to your tracks using various modulation effects.
• Over 5900 instrument and effect patches.
• 1200 carefully sampled instruments.
• Over 13,000 Apple Loops in a variety of genres.
• Expand your collection of instruments and effects by adding third-party plug-ins that are compatible with Audio Units.
• The ability to export to GarageBand allows you to remotely add new tracks to your Logic projects from your iPhone or iPad via iCloud.
• Import and export XML files needed for Final Cut Pro workflows.
• Export mixes with spatial audio to Apple Music compatible ADM Dolby Atmos files.
• 6 GB of free storage space for a minimal installation / 72 GB for a full Sound Library installation.