The Analog Lab gives you easy access to 6500+ of the hottest presets in our award-winning V Collection.
Contains the sounds of all 21 authentically modeled keyboards, combining impressive sound with exceptional ease of use and amazing features. In addition to researching feedback from the music community, our developers have worked hand-in-hand with professional ergonomists to optimize every aspect of this music creation and performance tool. This allowed for an intuitive interface, a beautifully organized browser based on categories, and a natural display of sound parameters that accommodate a stand-alone sound encyclopedia of legendary sounds.
Keeping the realWhy settle for samples of classic instruments when you have faithful reproductions? At Analog Lab, you search for the finest sounds from the award-winning Arturia V Collection of 21 classic synthesizers, organs and pianos that are true physical models of the originals. There is nothing better for the organic sound quality of yesteryear, available anywhere.
Add Authentic Analog Warmth:All your favorite sounds in the Analog Lab, which gives you the best of 21 instruments that have made music history, all in one convenient place. Analog synthesizers. Digital synthesizers. Acoustic pianos. Electric pianos. Organs. String machines. With the best of 21 vintage instrument reproductions, Analog Lab empowers you to transcend time and style, equipping you with everything from the most iconic sounds of the past to the modern sound projects that are defining musical trends today. Whether you compose, record or perform, over 6,500 sounds cover every song, genre, mood and atmosphere you can think of – no programming required. Use it stand-alone or with your favorite DAW.
Find and remember your favorite sounds:With a streamlined new browser at Analog Lab, you can always find the right sound. Where is this sound? Find it in no time by clicking on tags to filter Analog Lab’s vast sound library by type, characteristic, instrument, and more. Looking for bold, funky bass? Just hit this tag combination to get a short list of the entire library, or limit yourself to just selected virtual instruments. Click to add tools to your favorites for instant download later. Use playlists to store only the sounds you need for gigs or sessions and then access or change MIDI programs to your preferred buttons or pedal.
Whether you write, play or record, the sleek Analog Lab browser makes it easy to dive into the depths of this vast library for the sonic gold you need.
– Added a shortened list to the browser to view the preset list and filters at the same time.
– New effects: Analog Phaser, Distortion, Twin Amp, Rotary, Analog Delay, Tape Echo, Convolution Reverb.
– Added Link Effect function for Multi presets.
– Added effect presets
– Displaying the names of built-in effects A and B in the control panel
Both parts are now visible in the “more information” display .
– Delay is now stereo by default
– Fixed UI issues in FL studio
– No more issues opening V Collection apart from Recent Mac Items
– Updated Synclavier and Emulator timers
– All V Collection runs on Big Sur
– Significantly improved loading times for imported and old playlists …
– No more problems using Luna with Big Sur with V Collection and FX collection instruments / effects
– Standalone devices now work with ASIO4ALL and Realtek ASIO.
– Automation of control panel options now works in FL Studio 20.
– No more missing samples in vocoder presets in demo playlist
– Customize in real time now only requires one click to match an option
– Fixed display of the control bar for Jun-6 presets
– Recommended custom presets now works correctly
– Home screen pop-ups now appear correctly on Retina displays.
– There are no more “undefined” parameters in Bitwig
– No more clips in the audio demo
– When you reshuffle the list of presets, favorite presets now stay in the same position