before the appearance of the first 3-5 downloaders
System Requirements : macOS 10.13 or later
Description : Analog Lab gives you convenient access to thousands of the hottest synthesizer and keyboard sounds preset from our award-winning V collection. Whether you’re a music producer, live performer, sound engineer, or just a fan of vintage synths and keyboards, Analog Lab will blow your mind. . Instant access to dozens of finely modeled instruments that combine impressive sound with exceptional ease of use and amazing features.
Find inspiration at every stage of your musical journey.
Imagine having all the keyboard and synth sounds you need for a gig or session conveniently stored in one place on your computer. No shelving. No stacks. Analog Lab 4 gives you streamlined, tag-based access to over 6,000 of the most popular presets from our award-winning V Collection of 21 accurately modeled vintage keyboards, including combinations and effects. Each preset automatically maps the most important sound parameters to your KeyLab or MiniLab for intuitive setup and performance control, and you can easily map to any controller using the MIDI Learn feature.
You can even save the presets you need for your performance to a playlist so you can switch between them during sets. Analog Lab 4 is also the control center for all your V Collection keyboards, giving you full editing access to any instrument you own. Analog Lab 4 has everything you need to be creative and inspired. Welcome to your new collection of keyboard sounds.
Arturia Analog Lab v5.4.7:
Original hardware/software hybrid synthesizer
Updated with sounds from the V Collection 5.
Over 5,000 sounds from the best sound engineers in the industry.
TAE® presets carefully selected from our V Collection 5.
Updated browser to quickly find your sound Multi-mode
to create your own layers, split and add effects
Automatic parameter mapping for Arturia keyboards
Parameters can be easily mapped to other MIDI controllers.
Standalone or plug-in (VST-AU)
Full preset editing available to owners of our synthesizers
The user interface automatically adjusts to match your Arturia controller.
And much more…..
Bug fixes :
No more problems when renaming a bank.
No more problems with macros in FL Studio.
MIDI channels are now available in the global DAW settings.
The Pigments Macro 1 state is now correctly invoked in Bitwig 4. The
vocoder no longer hangs on the tutorial screen when closing and reopening the advanced panel.
Banks are no longer duplicated when renamed.
Mellotron now correctly stretches user samples on MacOS.
- Original hardware-software hybrid synthesizer
- Updated with sounds from the V collection.
- Over 6500 sounds from the best sound engineers in the industry.
- Presets carefully selected from our V collection (ARP 2600 V, B-3 V, CS-80 V, CZ V, Farfisa V, Jup-8 V, Matrix-12 V, Mellotron V, Mini V, Modular V, Prophet V) . , Prophet VS, SEM V, Solina V, Stage-73 V, Synclavier V, Synthi V, Piano V, Vox Continental V, Wurli V, Buchla Easel V, Clavinet V, DX7 V and CMI V)
- Updated browser to quickly search for sound: by type (bass, pads, leads…), by characteristics (long, bright, dark…), etc.
- Multimode to create your own layers, split and add effects
- Automatic parameter mapping for Arturia keyboards
- Parameters can be easily mapped to other MIDI controllers.
- Standalone or plug-in (VST, VST3, AU, AAX)
- Full preset editing is available for owners of full versions of our synthesizers (Mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, Wurlitzer V, etc.)
- The user interface automatically adjusts to match your Arturia controller.