Logic Pro is a collection of advanced creative tools for professional songwriting, rhythm creation, editing and mixing in a modern interface that is designed to get results quickly, and, if necessary, gives you access to the most accurate settings. Logic Pro contains a huge collection of instruments, effects, loops and samples – everything you need to create great-sounding music.
Professional music creation
• Use a complete set of tools for creating spatial audio, which has everything you need to mix and export music in the Dolby Atmos format.
• Record and edit MIDI or audio files using an extensive selection of tools and editors.
• Organize takes into folders of takes and easily create accompaniment with Quick Swipe Comping.
• Create and select playlists of regions and edits for the same track using the Track Alternatives feature.
• Correct the key of vocal fragments and change the melodies of the recorded audio using Flex Pitch.
• Easily control the timing and tempo of any recording with Flex Time.
• Use the Smart Tempo function to import and automatically adjust audio to the rhythm of your project.
• Play and mix music anywhere in the room using the Logic Remote on your iPad or iPhone.
• Create simple melodies or orchestral arrangements in the built-in Score editor.
Drumming and Rhythm Making
• Create your own drum kits and play them in the Drum Machine Designer.
• Program rhythms, bass lines and melodic snippets in the Step Sequencer.
• Create natural-sounding acoustic and electronic drum tracks, as well as hip-hop tracks with Drummer, a virtual session drummer and beatmaker.
Working with samples
• Easily create and edit complex instruments from multiple samples using the Sampler.
• Import audio files or easily record audio directly into the Quick Sampler to instantly create instruments ready to play.
Keyboards and synthesizers
• Take inspiration from a collection of synthesizers using analog, wavetable, frequency modulated, additive, granular, spectral and simulated synthesis.
• Easily find sounds and create new ones using Alchemy – a powerful synthesizer for working with samples.
• Instantly turn simple chords into rich harmonies with the Arpeggiator plugin.
• Play realistic models of classic organs, keyboards, and vintage synths.
Guitar & Bass Equipment
• Create your own guitar and bass kits in Amp Designer using classic and modern amps, speakers and microphones.
• Create a unique set of pedals in Pedalboard from a variety of effects pedals such as delay, distortion and modulation.
Sound and creative effects
• Enjoy a professional collection of vintage and modern delay effects, equalizers and compressors.
• Play sounds in different acoustic spaces or with original synthesized reverb.
• Add dynamism to your tracks using various modulation effects.
• More than 5900 patches of instruments and effects.
• 1200 carefully sampled instruments.
• More than 13,000 Apple loops in a variety of genres.
• Expand your collection of instruments and effects by adding third-party plug-ins compatible with Audio Units.
• Export to GarageBand lets you remotely add new tracks to Logic projects from your iPhone or iPad via iCloud.
• Import and export XML files required for Final Cut Pro workflows.
• Export mixes with spatial audio to ADM Dolby Atmos files compatible with Apple Music.
• 6 GB of free storage space for a minimum installation / 72 GB for a complete Sound Library installation.
11 nov. 2021 – Version 10.7.1
• This update includes improved stability and bug fixes.
Mount the image and run Open Gatekeeper friendly.
Press Enter to bypass the gatekeeper in the Terminal window.
Drag the application to the Applications folder.
The application is ready to use.