Evolution Rock Standard reproduces the sound of the iconic electric guitar that has played a central role in the history of rock music. These guitars have been popular for decades, appearing on countless iconic recordings and performances. The level of craftsmanship involved in the production of these electric guitars is heard through the sonic depth and richness. Its Humbucker pickup boldly captures the mids, providing ample presence of crisp and highly sensitive tones, as well as a generous warmth of clean tones. It’s all been captured in sheer detail – complex dynamics, round robin, all the articulations needed to create a production-ready rock guitar rhythm and lead track.
In the development of Evolution Rock Standard, we teamed up with Rosewood Recording Company, one of Utah’s most respected recording studios. Guy Randle, owner and recording engineer at the Rosewood Recording Company, assembled analog audio equipment to skilfully shape and emphasize the guitar’s rich tonal qualities. For the sampling session, Guy Randle brought in the versatile and experienced guitarist Michael Dowdle. Michael Doodle’s impressive musical history includes recording for artists such as Marie Osmond, The Osmond Brothers, John Schneider, David Archuleta, and The Jets, as well as appearances in numerous films and television commercials. He has also played on stage with artists such as Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys, The Coasters, Sam Cardon and more.
Evolution Rock Standard is powered by our Evolution guitar engine that provides you with tools: an innovative beat pattern editor,
– Built-in effects engine for instantly-usable blues guitar tones.
– Adjustable pick position using our proprietary physical modeling technology.
– Powerful mapping system that lets you set how you want to trigger articulations, using conditions such as velocity ranges, MIDI CCs, latching and non-latching keyswitches, and more.
– Multitracking up to quadruple tracking.
Sampling specifications :
– 13.4 GB (compressed to 4.51 GB using the lossless NCW audio format) of 24-bit samples.
– Articulations such as sustains, palm mutes, mutes, natural harmonics, plus special effects like string slaps, divebombs, and more.
– MIDI articulations for instant octaves, grace notes, buzz trills, whole-step slides, whole-step hammer-ons, and slides (velocity-based and tempo-synced).
– Legato samples for slides, hammer-ons, and pull-offs.
– The articulations have 3 dynamics, 2 pick directions (when applicable), and 2x round-robin.
Kontakt Player 5.6.8 (free