PSP NobleQ combines the functions of passive software equalizers with a wide range of frequency settings and advanced functionality. To make this plugin a versatile tool, we’ve added several advanced features such as an adjustable high-pass filter and the ability to switch high-pass filters and shelves to “Boost” or “Cut”.
PSP NobleQ stands out for its warm sound, low gain and cut filters, and combined peak and low frequency processing. The warm and musical sound in PSP NobleQ is made possible by its superior processing using double FAT sampling for natural analogue response. We’ve also added an outlet valve-like rounding algorithm with adjustable working depth.
The low shelf filter actually combines the two sections of shelving: the first allows the low frequencies to be increased, while the other attenuates them, but is tuned slightly higher. Together they help to obtain a rich bottom end without low-to-medium haze.
The high frequency range consists of two filters – a peak filter with adjustable bandwidth (usually set for boost) and a shelving filter (usually set for cut). Both filters interact in such a way that the more high frequency attenuation is applied, the more selective the peak filter becomes, while keeping its center frequency similarly boosted.
PSP NobleQex is an enhanced version of PSP NobleQ. It offers all the PSP NobleQ features combined with an optional middle bell filter and adjustable low shelf dive frequency offset
– VST3 format
– Apple Silicon full compatible compilations for ARM architecture
– graphic engine with zooming
– presets explorer system
– up to 384kHz sample rate
– authorization system based on the PACE iLok protection
– high resolution retina graphics
– presets from: Sakis Anastopoulos
– latency reporting
– bypass swapping channels
– Pro Tools only: the -9171 or -9173 errors message problem for a CPU overload usage – fixed
– the 32-bit version no longer supported
– macOS 10.9 and earlier versions no longer supported
– WindowsXP and Vista no longer supported