The Pulsar Modular P42 Climax is an innovative multifaceted power amplifier for shaping/coloring tone, saturation and more like the idea of working with hardware. The P42 Climax starts with the heartbeat of a hardware line amp and ends on every single track because it has the CPU coverage to do so (300+ instances in a single session). Create your perfect sound whether you’re processing a single instrument, grouped tracks, two busses, or even mastering. The sound is just… incredible!
Do not underestimate several parameters of the P42 Climax. He is like a chameleon, able to assimilate many hardware devices with different coloring, but never intended to copy any of them! The P42 Climax does wonders for the drum bus, the snare and, of course, the bass guitar. Inserting the P42 into a dual-bus track immediately opens up your mix and reveals the hidden gems in it. With Mid/Side processing and detailed metering (peak, RMS and LUFS) and auto mode. Gain Compensation workflow, P42 fits perfectly into your mastering chain.
• Address bugs specific to certain users’ installations.
• Air Band goes up to 16 kHz.
• Delta Solo allows you to hear what the plugin is doing.
• Additional MOD features:
• Based on your DAW sample rate, LPF can go up to 40 kHz.
• Dual Mono behavior for DAWs that do not support dual-mono plugins.
• Switch the shelves EQ to proportional Q.