Free Download Material Comp VST Plugin by VoosteQ, Version 1.7.5 as an Offline Installer for Windows PC.
Overview of Material Comp
Material Comp is a modern compressor equipped with “DFP” technology, meticulously developed by VoosteQ over three years to faithfully reproduce the nuances of an analog circuit. This mastering-class signal processing technology operates with an incredibly low processor load. The internal processing is fully 64-bit, resulting in sounds with remarkable transparency.
Features of Material Comp
Material Comp offers a range of features, including:
- 6 analog compressor models: “Modern,” “60’s FET,” “Luxe VCA,” “Studio Master,” “OPTO,” and “TUBE.”
- 6 high-end analog preamp saturation models for carefully crafted analog preamp sounds.
- 8 flavors that reproduce the sounds of analog circuits by analyzing amplitude, frequency, phase changes, and other elements.
- 4 original blends developed by VoosteQ to enhance sound.
- A special section with functions like Punch, Groove, and Imager to further enhance the audio.
Technical Details & System Requirements
Here are some technical details and system requirements for Material Comp:
- VoosteQ’s unique “DFP” analog circuit modeling technology.
- True analog circuit/saturation modeling.
- Accurate analog simulation of vintage classic devices.
- Support for sampling rates up to 192 kHz.
- Full 64-bit internal processing.
- Extremely low CPU usage.
- Ultra-low latency.
- Stereo and mono plugin versions are available.
- Format : VST, VST3, AAX.
- Bit capacity: 64bit
- System requirements: WIN 10+