Waves is the world’s leading developer of audio plugins and signal processors for the professional and consumer electronics audio markets.
What’s New in V14
• New: Mix and Trim knobs have been added to our most popular compressors.
Get better dynamic control, fast, in API 2500, CLA-2A, CLA-3A, CLA-76, R-Comp and SSL G-Master Buss Compressor
• New: Faster loading.
Improved load times for plugins, presets and sessions in your DAW.
• New: Fast drag and drop preset workflow.
Load presets faster with new drag and drop workflow
• New: HiDPI graphics for some plugins.
Abbey Road TG Mastering, API Collection, CLA-2A, CLA-3A, CLA-76, F6, OVox and PuigTec equalizers now with ultra-sharp HiDPI GUI
• New: standalone app for Creative Sampler CR8.
Shape, manipulate and play your samples without a DAW
• New: Additional improvements.
• New presets, improvements and additional updates. See the full list of updates.
Speed up your workflow with the new Mix and Trim controls
Set dynamics faster than ever with the new Trim and Mix controls for API 2500, CLA-2A, CLA-3A, CLA-76, R-Comp and SSL G compressors -Master. Now you can stay creative by quickly balancing the volume and creating parallel compression in seconds right from your plugin.
New update: Clarity Vx Pro v14 is now available with the following new features:
6 bands (instead of 4) for more power and accuracy.
Built-in limiter to handle clipping when performing repair and enhancement.
An auto-reset feature that improves the robustness of the neural network and saves time by reducing the need for user automation when the plugin needs to handle constantly changing noises or voices.
1. Go to the 1-Installer folder, install Waves Central and run
2. Select ” Offline Installer ” and click ” Install from an Offline Installer “.
3. Select the Waves folder (located inside the folder: 1- Installer).
4. Choose your favorite plugins and install!
5. Run Waves Complete 14.3 patch.exe from folder 2- Patch
6. Reboot and enjoy
3 Comments on “Waves – Complete 14 v12.09.22 VST, VST3, AAX, AU x64 [WIN, MAC]”
not work only version sucess is v13
Hi, i’m Logic Pro X user on macOS Monterey 12.6.2
Unfortunately, plugins don’t appear in Logic after Installation Waves – Complete 14 v12.09.22
The patch file is only for windows I can’t run it on mac.
Do you have an idea how I can install the Waves plugins on my mac?
Thanks in advance