Panagement is a spatial solutions laboratory that used in thousands of studios around the world. Panagement gives you raw power over your stereo tracks.
– Binaural Distance Panner lets you position the track anywhere in the sound field
– Reverb enhances realistic distance modeling with automatic early and late reflections
– Width and slope open up your mix to unexpected solutions
– LFO vastly expands the possibilities (e.g. reverb muting)
– Binaural delay redefines the product by making it more spatially complex
– Comes with the trendy PGMT-400 chip.
With unique integrated delays, reverbs and binaural processing, Panagement pushes the boundaries of practical teleportation.
– Fixes bug 2.5 when dragging the origin position to the center of the circle.
Version 2.5 :
– Support for macOS Ventura.
– AAX arm64 support for native M1.
– NEW user manual design.
– NEW You can view parameter values by hovering over the mouse.
– NEW Clicking on disabled options enables the section.
– The macOS installer should no longer need Rosetta.
– Fixed slow controls in Ableton + VST3.
– The user interface is crisper and uses less RAM.
– Fix Big Sur UI performance.
– Fixed a bug that caused the macOS mouse wheel to be extreme with some mice.
– Fix Ardor + Monterey crash.
– Lots of resizing fixes.
– The first opening of the user interface is slightly faster