Free Download Dark Intervals ARCTICA Full Version as an Offline Installer for Kontakt Sampler.
Overview of ARCTICA
ARCTICA is an instrument based on several types of synth and pad sounds. From harsh and epic polysynthetic effects, and pads, to cold, ambient and dreamy atmospheres and drones. It has the same architecture as our “DEEP BLUE” library but with advanced features.
If you’re familiar with our previous release DEEP BLUE, this instrument has the same workflow that builds the harmonic structure of your piece of music, where you can control the bass (layer A) and pad (layer B) separately. Essentially, it appears as a split keyboard with two different layers: A-Bass and B-Synth (pad, drone, or whatever).
Customization options are limited, but very functional. For example, you can control the low/high pass filter for each layer separately in real time, which can be very useful and visible in the interface. You can also adjust the GLIDE for each layer.
Features of ARCTICA
- 55 pads and synthesizers to spark your creativity
- 35 haunting drones that’ll transport you to another realm
- 35 dynamic movements for adding depth and movement to your compositions
- 20 bass sounds to give your tracks that extra oomph
- Easily control low/high pass filters and glide for each layer separately
- Mirage-mapped sounds for added sonic depth
- Hundreds of possible sound combinations to explore
Technical Details & System Requirements
- Developer: Dark Intervals
- Format: KONTAKT Library
- Quality: 24-bit 48 kHz stereo
- System requirements: KONTAKT (6.6.1)
- Download Size: 7.01 GB