Download DDMF PluginDoctor Full Version as an Offline Installer for Windows.
Overview of Plugindoctor
Plugindoctor fills a long-standing gap in the market as a cross-platform and cross-bit plugin analyzer for VST and AU plugins. Whether you’re a plugin developer yourself who wants to thoroughly test the audio quality of your latest and greatest product or a power user who wants to understand in more detail what exactly a particular plugin does to your precious audio footage, Plugindoctor will help you find out!
Features of Plugindoctor
- Highest quality, double precision FFT with independent stereo channel analysis.
- Linear analysis for amplitude and phase response using delta or random input signals.
- Harmonic Analysis for accurate frequency response and THD/THD+N calculation.
- Sweep function for fundamental characteristics and THD response.
- Real-time oscilloscope for visualizing the impact on a sine wave input signal.
- Dynamics testing for compression, expansion, attack, and release curves.
- Performance measurement indicating milliseconds spent on plugin audio processing.
- Ability to load two plugins simultaneously for comparative analysis.
- Freely resizable user interface with built-in screenshot functionality.
- Three quality settings corresponding to different FFT buffer sizes.
- Curve storage for easy comparison between settings or different plugins.
- Standalone version available in both 32-bit and 64-bit executables.
Technical Details & System Requirements
- Developer: DDMF.
- Format: STANDALONE, VST, VST3, AAX.
- Bit capacity: 64bit
- System requirements: WIN 7+
- Size: 7.1 MB