Symphonic Orchestra Woodwinds Platinum
, and all of them are thin enough to pair very well with the string section (they can also double the brass, but in live performance the brass section often overpowers the woodwinds). They are best suited for ensemble woodwind passages and amplifying key moments in strings and brass.
Woodwind instruments include:
3 flutes – 3 oboes – 3 clarinets – solo flute – solo alto flute Solo
piccolo flute – solo oboe – solo cor anglais 1 – solo cor anglais 2
solo clarinet – solo bass clarinet – solo bassoon – contrabassoon solo
MULTIPLE AWARD-WINNING ORCHESTRAL FAVORITE COLLECTION
Recorded by 11-time Grammy-nominated classical recording engineer Professor Keith O. Johnson, EASTWEST/QUANTUM LEAP SYMPHONIC ORCHESTRA was awarded an unprecedented 3-time Sound On Sound Reader’s Choice Award and became the very first orchestral compilation recorded in a “modern” concert hall, where orchestras mostly perform. Every detail of the recording hall is captured with incredible precision and detail, adding realism and shimmer to every note. You can create a convincing orchestral performance with minimal time and effort, and the natural atmosphere will make you feel like the instruments are playing live.
– The best-selling and most award-winning orchestral collection ever created
– Created by award-winning sound producers Doug Rogers and Nick Phoenix and recorded by Grammy-nominated classical recording engineer Professor Keith O. Johnson.
– Intelligent Performance section including Portamento, Repetition, Legato and Round Robin Reset
– Intelligent release track mechanism that automatically follows note velocity volume
– All instruments are sampled from close, stage and surround mics.
FULL CONTROL OVER YOUR ORCHESTRA
To create the feel of a live concert hall, each instrument and section was recorded with three microphone positions: side by side, on stage (conductor position) and in the hall. By choosing different microphone positions, you can mix these sounds together to create almost any desired position or depth level. This almost eliminates the need for artificial reverb, drastically reducing the amount of time you spend getting the ambience settings right. Every major customizable feature can be controlled from a single interface, including reverb, mic position, filtering, and section volume. If you’re looking for warmth and the ability to easily manipulate virtually any aspect of an instrument’s performance to your heart’s content, Symphonic Orchestra has all the instruments you need in one place.
Other instruments from East West – Symphonic Orchestra:
1. From the Decibel folder, copy the folders “Previews”, “ProductChunks”, “products” to the folder “C:\ProgramData\East West”.
2. Copy the library to the HDD in any convenient place.
3. Launch our PLAY sampler, go to the Browser tab.
4. Right-click on an empty space in the left column of the Browser tab, and select “Add Another Product Library” from the pop-up window.
5. Specify the location of the library folder.