Free Download Francesco Lovecchio – Solo Oboe Kontakt Library by Fluffy Audio For Kontakt.
Overview of Solo Oboe
We’ve selected some of the best woodwind performers at the Teatro delle Voci in Treviso. Francesco Lovecchio is an experienced performer and first oboist in many famous musical projects in Italy and Europe.
Features of Solo Oboe
- 4344 samples
- 4.33 GB ncw compressed sample pool
- 3 mic positions
- More than 3 octaves note range
- Vibrato, Non-Vibrato, Crescendo, Decrescendo, Accented
- Three types of True Legato: Tongued Legato, Espressive Legato, and Immediate Vibrato Legato.
- Staccato with 4 RRs
- DCE Engine for dynamic blending
- 3 dynamic layers for sustained articulations
- Articulation Editor
- Pitch-Wheel controlled sub articulations remappable to any CC
- Improved optional humanized tuning
- Automatic legato speed based on the analysis of your performance
- 17 Impulse Reverbs
- Animated GUI with many configurable parameters
- Ready-to-play presets
Technical Details & System Requirements
- Format: KONTAKT (5.5.2)
- Quality: 24 bit 48 kHz stereo