Free Download Lexicon LXP Native Reverb Latest Version [v1.2.2] by Harman Audio as an Offline Installer for Windows.
Overview of Lexicon’s LXP Native Reverb:
You have just finished working on tracking with artists who are on the verge of going on stage. You start mixing and realize you want more – the ability to envelop your mix in that “magical space” that provides the clarity, depth and fullness only possible when recording in a large studio.
That’s why you turn to the most trusted reverb manufacturer to achieve maximum sound. Lexicon’s LXP Native Reverb Bundle gives your music an engaging aura that brings it to life, placing it in the perfect resonant space.
Lexicon processors have become an integral part of recording studios, stage productions, and all leading post-production centers. Lexicon now complements the best hardware processors with the best software plug-ins. LXP Native Reverb Bundle offers four algorithm-driven plugins, plus over 220 of the most versatile and nuanced studio presets that will forever change the way you color your mix.
Features of Lexicon’s LXP Native Reverb:
- 4 classic Harman Audio reverb plugins.
- Over 220 carefully crafted studio presets.
- The intuitive user interface provides easy access to key parameters.
- Real-time graphical display illustrating the frequency steps of each algorithm.
- Formats that work easily in any AAX, VST®, Audio Unit™ or RTAS® compatible DAW.
- Full parameter control and automation.
- Real-time graphical display illustrating reverb tail, frequency content and impulse response.
- Presets can be saved in a DAW-independent format that is easily transferred to another DAW.
- Input and output meters for quick sound level assessment.
Technical Details & System Requirements:
- The software requires an iLok2 or later USB Smart Key for protection.
- Compatibility with AAX, VST®, Audio Unit™, or RTAS® compatible DAWs.
- Full parameter control and automation for detailed customization.
- Format: VST, AAX.
- Bit depth: 64bit
- System requirements: WIN 10+