Free Download iZotope RX 10 Audio Editor Advanced Full Version as an Offline Installer for Windows.
Overview of iZotope RX Audio Editor
RX 10 Advanced is an award-winning audio restoration package trusted by leading post-production engineers who need to quickly and reliably prepare audio for professional release. Review conversation recordings with a new text navigation feature that generates and displays speech transcriptions, resynthesize missing frequencies in bandwidth-limited recordings with updated Spectral Recovery, and save time removing unwanted noise with De-Hum’s new Dynamic Adaptive Mode – with multi-channel support up to Dolby Atmos 7.1.2.
Features of iZotope RX Audio Editor
- Explore the new text navigation for a visual treat of your dialogue directly on the spectrogram.
- Juggling multiple voices? RX 10’s Multi-Talker Detection effortlessly distinguishes between voices for consistent processing.
- Your audio rescue squad is here! The Repair Assistant Plugin identifies issues and proposes a tailor-made repair chain.
- Easy customization with user-friendly dials ensures you’re in control of the audio rescue mission.
- Bid farewell to unwanted hum with De-Hum’s Dynamic Adaptive Mode, saving you time without the need for audio material analysis.
- Eliminate noise on the fly in your audio editor with this time-saving feature.
- Missing highs and lows in your recording? Spectral Recovery’s neural network is here to enhance resynthesized frequencies.
- Say goodbye to incomplete recordings – now, missing lower frequencies can also be recreated.
- Perfect your selections in both time and frequency domains with the enhanced Selection Feathering feature.
- It’s like giving your audio a spa day – smoothing out imperfections for a flawless finish.
Technical Details & System Requirements
- Version: 10.5.0
- Developer: iZotope
- Format: Standalone, STANDALONE, VST3, AAX
- Bit depth: 64bit
- System requirements: WIN 10+
- Size: 592.2 MB