Free Download Joey Sturgis Tones Bassforge Hellraiser Latest Version [v1.1.2] as an Offline Installer for Windows.
Overview of Bassforge Hellraiser:
Bass forge ™️ Hellraiser – is an audio plugin designed around Joey Sturgis’ popular bass tones found on over a hundred hit albums. Designed by Joey Sturgis and based on the heaviest bass tones from his work. The first of several Bass forge™️ series plugins, designed to transform any direct bass input signal right down to a fully mixed bass tone with a unique all-in-one design.
Features of Bassforge Hellraiser:
- Brutal sound amp with “Clank” for an aggressively powerful sound that cuts through.
- “Raise Hell” and “Enhance Sub” features for maximum tonal enhancement, ensuring your bass stands out in the mix.
- Unleash the power of the built-in Demon Fuzz stomp box, allowing you to take your bass tones to church with a touch of grit.
- Robust cap room system emulating renowned microphones such as RE20, D112, FET 47, and Audix D6, accompanied by a carefully designed booth IRS system with an IR loader for external impulse responses.
- The JUST Matched Cab™ ensures a perfectly matched cab to complement your tone settings, designed with Joey Sturgis’s expertise.
- Enjoy a full-featured 24-band digital EQ and a 5-band parametric analog EQ, providing precise control over your bass tone.
- Tune your bass effortlessly with the built-in tuner, and manage your channels seamlessly.
- Explore the unique built-in crossover/compression mixer, allowing you to separate and mix low and high frequencies independently or together.
- Benefit from a preset control system, MIDI control, and a Live mode, adding versatility to your bass processing toolkit.
Technical Details & System Requirements:
- Version: 1.1.2
- Developer: Joey Sturgis Tones
- Format: VST3, AAX, SAL
- Bit depth: 64bit
- System requirements: Win 10+
- Size: 138.4 MB