Perfect reproduction of Mono/Poly synthesizer in software.
A mono/polyphonic four-VCO synthesizer that went on sale in 1981 and was considered the culmination of Korg’s expertise in analog synthesizers: the Mono/Poly.
All of Mono/Poly’s multi-color features have been fully reproduced: its software structure with four VCOs, each providing pitch, waveform, octave and level control, as well as one VCF, one VCA, two EGs and two MGs; advanced chord memory and arpeggiator functions; and Synchro and Cross Modulation features that can create revolutionary tonal effects.
The software adds many enhancements such as 128-voice polyphony (max.) with up to 16 unison voices, two built-in multi-effects, an eight-band virtual patch matrix. The virtual patch functionality allows you to use 159 different modulation sources to modulate in 35 different directions. This evolution of Mono/Poly allows you to create complex and varied sounds.
- OS: Mac OS X 10.13 High Sierra or higher (latest update)
- CPU: Intel Core i5 or better (Core i7 or better recommended)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM (16 GB or more recommended)
- Storage: 8 GB free disk space (SSD recommended)
- Others: An internet connection is required
- Plug-ins: AU, VST, AAX (Supported 64bit plug-ins only)
- Operability confirmed DAW software as of July 27, 2021 (Ableton Live 11 / Logic Pro X / GarageBand 10 / Cubase Pro 11 / Digital Performer 10 / Studio One 5 / FL Studio 20 / Reason 11 / ProTools 2021)