Ideal reproduction of the Polysix synthesizer in the software.
Programmable 6-voice polyphonic analog synthesizer released in 1981: Polysix.
Everything from Polysix has been fully reproduced: the 1VCO (with auxiliary oscillator) / 1VCF / 1VCA / 1EG configuration, which allows you to select SAW / PW / PWM waveforms, chorus / phase / ensemble effects and performance functions such as chord memory. , arpeggiator and unison.
The software provides versatile sound creation with enhancements such as 32-voice polyphony (max), unison up to 16 voices (with detune/expand function), flexible external modulation settings, MIDI sync for modulation generator and arpeggiator, and expansion a function that adjusts the spatiality of the effects.
- OS: Mac OS X 10.13 High Sierra or higher (latest update)
- CPU: Intel Core i5 or better (Core i7 or better recommended)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM (16 GB or more recommended)
- Storage: 8 GB free disk space (SSD recommended)
- Others: An internet connection is required
- Plug-ins: AU, VST, AAX (Supported 64bit plug-ins only)
- Operability confirmed DAW software as of July 27, 2021 (Ableton Live 11 / Logic Pro X / GarageBand 10 / Cubase Pro 11 / Digital Performer 10 / Studio One 5 / FL Studio 20 / Reason 11 / ProTools 2021)