Free Download Low End Strings Kontakt Library by Native Instruments for Kontakt.
Overview of Low End Strings
Hybrid Orchestral Strings, the lowest playable octaves taken from a real string orchestra and heavily processed using modern and vintage instruments Combine and blend four instrument layers to add depth to the sound.
Features of Low End Strings
- Where tradition meets innovation
Low End Strings harnesses the power of deep frequencies by pushing string instruments to the limits of their lowest pitches.
- Explore a collection of deep string sounds heavily processed through modern and vintage gear from across six decades.
- Native Instruments Low End Strings KONTAKT screenshotTake control of four independent layers in a smart user interface, choosing and morphing between three sound variations embedded in each single snapshot.
- Give depth and movement to sounds with the Step Sequencer and LFO controls of the Animation page.
- Native Instruments Low End Strings KONTAKT screenshotGet hands-on control of levels, panning, and effects sends and inserts from the Channel view to dial in modern scoring strings.
- From string sounds and basses to pads and special effects, Low End Strings packs carefully designed snapshots for fast inspiration.
- Created by 10 Phantom Rooms
Low End Strings was created by innovative instrument developer, 10 Phantom Rooms.
Technical Details & System Requirements
- Product Type: KONTAKT instrument
- For Use With: Free KONTAKT PLAYER or KONTAKT.
- Sound Category: Hybrid string plugin
- Number of NKIs: 1
- Number of Snapshots: 134 with 3 variations each
- Download Size: 3.42GB
- System Requirements: Free KONTAKT PLAYER or KONTAKT (version 7.6 or higher).