Native Instruments MASSIVE is a sonic monster – the ultimate synth for bass and leads. The analog concept is at odds with the modern, cutting-edge sound it produces. The high quality engine delivers pure quality, providing undeniable dignity and character to even the rawest of sounds. The interface is simple and easy to use, ensuring you have MASSIVE generated earth tremble sounds from the very first notes.
– Integrated KoreSound® Browser makes it easy to manage KORE-configurable presets;
– Quick search and filter functions allow you to find presets by certain characteristics and attributes;
– Many special features make it ideal for “live” performance;
– Integrated sections of step sequencers and effects, as well as a very flexible concept of modulation;
– All these features are implemented with an eye on convenience and ease of use, so MASSIVE is as convenient on stage as it is in the studio;
– High-quality sound engine defines a new standard in both quality and performance;
– Flexible signal flow provides a huge amount of sounds;
– Wave Scanning Oscillators generate both analog and digital sound;
– Innovative and intuitive features make creating new sounds quick and easy, making MASSIVE perfect for beginners and experts alike.
– Easy-to-use buttons with dynamic value indicators, modulation assignment using drag’n’drop;
– Integrated effect step sequencer sections with 17 master effects and sequential effects;
– Using the KoreSound™ format guarantees transparent KORE integration;
– KoreSound™ Browser for easy searching of 600 KORE-configured sounds;
– Advanced sequencing and remote access features make MASSIVE excellent for live performance;
Minimum OS required is now Windows 10 or macOS 11.
ADDED AAX Apple Silicon Support
FIXED Selected items in the browser are now shaded correctly