We are pleased to introduce the Evolution Jumbo 12, the long-awaited 12-string acoustic addition to our Evolution series of guitars, recorded with the Taylor 355. This guitar has a silky top yet plenty of body in the lows and mids. no doubt the result is a larger guitar. Evolution Jumbo 12, blended prominently, can cut through the mix with its crisp, bright tone. Playing with feather-soft dynamics, it adds a sophisticated sheen to your arrangement.
For the sampling session, Guy Randle worked with Ryan Tilby, a versatile multi-instrumentalist who has performed at countless music festivals and toured Europe multiple times. His compositions have been featured on the Discovery Channel, Outdoor Photo Adventures, and other prominent TV shows. Ryan Tilby also offers remote recording services for clients around the world in need of guitar, banjo, bass, mandolin, and ukulele tracks.
Evolution Jumbo 12 is outfitted with our Evolution guitar engine which provides you with a wealth of appointments: an innovative strumming pattern editor, automatic chord detection, and a robust effects engine. The library includes many factory presets for ready-to-use classic and modern 12-string acoustic guitar tones that fit right into the mix.
– Built-in effects engine for instantly-usable 12-string acoustic guitar tones.
– Adjustable pick position using our proprietary physical modeling technology.
– Powerful mapping system that lets you set how you want to trigger articulations, using conditions such as velocity ranges, MIDI CCs, latching and non-latching keyswitches, and more.
– Multitracking up to quadruple tracking.
– 11.9 GB (compressed to 4.76 GB using the lossless NCW audio format) of 24-bit samples.
– Articulations such as sustains, palm mutes, mutes, natural harmonics, plus special effects like string slaps, guitar body hits, and more.
– MIDI articulations for instant octaves, grace notes, buzz trills, whole-step slides, whole-step hammer-ons, and slides (velocity-based and tempo-synced).
– Legato samples for slides, hammer-ons, and pull-offs.
– The articulations have 3 dynamics, 2 pick directions (when applicable), and 2x round-robin.