SwarPlug is a VST, Audio Units and AAX plugin that will work on most DAWs. It includes an ever-growing number of instruments (currently over 80), each with a large number of MIDI loops that you can listen to and simply drag and drop onto your tracks to instantly achieve something really sounding.
– Over 80 perfectly sampled Indian instruments
– Customizable playing area mapping with parameter-specific settings
– Multi-mic fader (for ML instruments)
– MPE support
– Cross-Legato mode for smooth pitch bending with cross-fading
– Scales customization with semitone adjustment
– Modulation panel with a wide range of modulation options
– Time Stretch
– Buses and Effects
and much more..
1. Run the “sp4lib.exe” installer.
2. Replace with patched (dll, vst3, aax) files from the Patched folder
Installing the Sample Pack
1. Just install all the packages in turn from the Sample Packs folder
NOTE. If the instrument does not play sound after installing or updating the
Sample Packs, find and delete the “.System” folder and the “SwarPlug.settings” file in
the users AppData folder (if I’m not mistaken) and delete it.