MOBILIS II is the second part of the MOBILIS series. Like the first MOBILIS, this is a Kontakt instrument built with speed and power in mind. This instrument features a large number of simple yet carefully crafted percussion loops and singles that:
• have been specially designed to stack for maximum versatility
• can be accessed instantly without interrupting your creative workflow
• and have been made extremely dynamic to adapt to virtually any any type of cinematic composition.
MOBILIS II takes a more organic approach than MOBILIS. We have recorded studio percussionists José María Piedra and Horacio Parisa playing a wide range of ethnic percussion instruments and have included a huge number of found sounds specially recorded for this instrument.
• Highly dynamic tempo-synced loops and single beats
• One-beat versions of all loops are easily accessible via the modulation wheel (CC1) for use as endings
or building blocks to create your own rhythms in DAW.
• All sounds can be accessed with a 61-key (or larger) MIDI controller without touching the
GUI or switching octaves by switching sound banks.
• Clean GUI with quick visual confirmation of which bank and which type of sound
(loops or singles) is currently active.
• All WAV files are included so you can use them in DAW or other samplers.