Free Download Xfer Records Serum full version offline installer for Mac OS. The Serum synthesizer empowers you to bring your audio into the mix.
Overview of Serum
Serum has a Wavetable editor built right in- you can create your own wavetables in a variety of ways. Import audio directly from audio files – Serum has a variety of methods and options for analyzing audio for breaking it apart into individual waveforms. You can import single-cycle wavetables of course, as well as many at once (with in-built sorting options, or manual re-ordering).
Morph between various wavetables using standard linear interpolation (crossfading) or via harmonic/spectral morphing. Draw directly on the waveform, with optional grid-size snapping and a variety of shape tools.
Generate or modify waveforms using FFT (additive). Create or process waveforms using formula functions. Processing menu options allow you to do the other tasks you would want, such as apply fades, crossfades, normalize, export, and much more.
Features of Serum
- Wavetable editor for creating and morphing tables
- Multiple methods to import audio for wavetables
- Linear interpolation and harmonic/spectral morphing for table transitions
- Drawing directly on waveforms with grid-size snapping
- FFT for waveform generation or modification
- Formula functions for waveform manipulation
- Seamless application of fades, crossfades, and normalization
- Ultra-clean oscillators with high-precision resampling
- SSE2 instructions for optimized CPU performance
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Version: v1.368
- Developer: Xfer Records
- Platform: Intel/Apple Silicon Universal
- Interface language: English
- System requirements: Mac OS X 10.8 and newer
- Size: 181.9 MB