Free Download Acustica Audio Erin Full Version as an Offline Installer for Windows. The Erin EQ ST is a faithful emulation of an esoteric 5-band stereo parametric equalizer that is mainly used in mastering facilities.
Overview of Erin
Erin is a modern set of plugins designed exclusively for mastering. It features 5 studio processors sampled from world-class mastering equipment that was built by one of the most prestigious pro audio designers in the world. It has been renowned since the early 70s for its innovative approach to tube systems for the high-end, hi-fi market.
Features of Erin
- Faithful emulation of an esoteric 5-band stereo parametric equalizer.
- Features 5 bands, hi-shelf, and low-shelf filters with gain and fixed Q controls.
- Equipped with 3 boost/cut filters with adjustable center frequency.
- Ultragain matching technology for precise gain mapping on all bands.
- Dedicated to frequencies between 200Hz and 5kHz, focusing on the midrange.
- Intuitive tube unit emulation with limited, selectable frequencies for precise control.
- Colorful preamp stage and dedicated mid/side, left/right controls for versatility.
- Stereo tube compressor/limiter derived from an esoteric mono unit.
- Intuitively simple operation with standard attack and release times.
- Euphonically transparent dynamic action ideal for mixing, mastering, and artists.
- Introduction of 2 new standalone plugins: Erin Mono Hyper Comp and Erin Hyper Stereo Comp.
- Incorporation of the new Hyper engine and compressor/brickwall limiter emulations.
- Improved audio quality, reduced CPU consumption, and various optimizations.
- Resizable interface across the entire plugin suite for enhanced user experience.
- Based on the new Hyper compression technology.
- Features two new brickwall limiters created from analog dynamic processor samples.
- Innovatively balances traditional and pioneering concepts for superior performance.
- Elevated Erin Stereo Comp plugin with the Hyper compression technology.
- Includes four new powerful Hyper compressor emulations for faster, efficient compression.
Technical Details & System Requirements
- Developer: Acustica Audio.
- Format: VST, VST3, AAX.
- Bit capacity: 64bit
- System requirements: WIN 10+
- Size: 784.5 MB
Acustica plugins require the installation of Acustica Framwork