Free Download Acustica Audios Smoke Latest Version as an Offline Installer for Windows.
Overview of Smoke:
Consists of three different plugins, each of which is an emulation of rare tube equipment created during the late 1950s years to the present day. This set includes emulations of some of the best tube gear ever created for the pro audio market.
“Valve Sound” is absolutely unparalleled. Smoke’s preamps sound powerful and smooth; the EQs and filters are legendary; Comp is unmatched by any other set of plugins today. These easy-to-use plugins let you achieve that classic quality that dominated the airwaves in the 1960s ‘s years, tirelessly.
Features of Smoke:
- “Smoke Stereo EQ” offers a 4-band, fully parametric EQ with high and low pass filters, evoking the vintage essence of 1960s and 70s American units.
- Includes a rich preamp section featuring 5 mono line and 5 mono mic emulations of the iconic 1960s tube mixing amp.
- Boasts 5 custom mono/stereo preamps inspired by historically significant tube standalone hardware.
- “Smoke Comp” is an emulation of a 1950s tube compression amplifier, a revered gem from the early days of broadcast and recording studios.
- Delivers unparalleled smoothness and power in its compression, honoring its legendary status.
- “Smoke Strip” combines dual-mono 4-band full-parameter EQ with high and low pass filters, Smoke Stereo EQ preamp emulation, and the iconic 1950s tube compression amp emulation.
- A piece of all-American history, embodying the essence of early broadcast and recording studio marvels.
Technical Details & System Requirements:
- Developer : Acustica Audio.
- Format : VST, VST3, AAX.
- Bit capacity: 64bit
- System requirements: WIN 10+
- Size: 52.2 MB
Acustica plugins require the installation of Acustica Framwork