Free Download AIR Music Technology’s Creative FX Collection Plus Latest Version [v1.2] as an Offline Installer for Windows.
This exclusive and diverse collection includes everything you need for creative production, mixing, and mastering, including reverbs, compressors, equalizers, delays, filters, and more.
Overview of Creative FX Collection Plus
AIR is pleased to announce the release of Creative FX Collection Plus. This new world-class collection includes twenty classic AIR FX plugins, presented for the first time in AU/VST formats, as well as eight new plugins (AU/VST/AAX) created by our team based on extensive customer feedback.
The original AIR Creative FX collection has been included with Pro Tools® since version 8 and is considered the standard FX suite by some of the most respected audio professionals. AIR FX has been used in many of the best film, game, and music projects of the last decade.
Each plugin has been designed with ease of use in mind and is guaranteed to deliver professional results.
Features of Creative FX Collection Plus
- AIR-Chorus: Allows you to apply a short modulated delay to add depth and space to the audio signal.
- AIR-Ensemble: Allows you to apply smooth, shimmering modulation effects to the audio signal.
- AIR-Flanger: Allows you to apply a short modulating delay to the audio signal.
- AIR Multi-Chorus: A plugin that allows you to apply a rich, complex chorus effect to an audio signal.
- AIR-Phaser: Applies a phaser to the audio signal to produce a wonderful “wah-wah,” “squish” sound.
- AIR-Reverb: The Reverb effect applies reverberation to the audio signal, creating a sense of room or space.
- AIR-Non-Linear-Reverb: Use the Non-Linear Reverb plugin to apply special reverb effects to the audio signal, creating a synthetic, processed ambiance.
- AIR-Spring-Reverb: Use the Spring Reverb plugin to get that classic spring reverb sound.
- AIR-Multi-Delay: With the Multi Delay plugin, up to five delay lines can be applied to the audio signal.
- AIR-Dynamic-Delay: Use the Dynamic Delay plugin to create a delay line that can sync to the tempo of your DAW session and modulate with an Envelope follower.
- AIR-Frequency-Shifter: Use the Frequency Shifter plugin to shift individual frequencies of an audio signal, creating a unique effect.
- AIR-StereoWidth: A plugin that can be used to create a wider stereo presence.
- AIR-Distortion: Instantly adds color to the audio signal using different types and amounts of distortion.
- AIR-Fuzz-Wah: Allows you to add color to the audio signal using different types and amounts of transistor distortion.
- AIR-Lo-Fi: A plugin that allows you to bit-crush, downsample, clip, straighten, and distort your input signal.
- AIR-Enhancer: Enhances low and high broadband audio frequencies.
- AIR-KILL-EQ: Using the Kill EQ plugin, you can cut low, mid, or high broadband frequencies from an audio signal.
- AIR-Vintage-Filter: A plugin that applies a modulating resonant filter to the audio signal.
- AIR-Filter-Gate: A well-known plugin that can be used to chop an audio signal into staccato rhythmic patterns with variable filtering, amplitude, and panning.
- AIR-Talkbox: A plugin that allows you to add voice-like resonances to an audio signal.
Technical Details & System Requirements
- Improved Windows 10 performance
- Format: VST, AAX.
- Bit depth: 64bit
- System requirements: WIN 7+