Create, produce, perform.
Analog Lab Vis a plugin that brings together thousands of world-class presets covering dozens of timeless instruments, instant access controls and flawless integration – in one place.
• Over 2,000 carefully selected sounds from all the known V Collection instruments.
• Presets carefully selected from the Arturia V collection (ARP 2600 V, B-3 V, CS-80 V, CZ V, Farfisa V, Jun-6 V, Jup-8 V, Matrix-12 V, Mellotron V, Mini V
, Modular V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V, Solina V, Stage-73 V, Synclavier V, Synthi V, Piano V, Vox Continental V, Wurli V, Buchla Easel V, Clavinet V, DX7 V and CMI V)
• Updated browser allows you to quickly find sounds: by type (bass, pads, leads…), by style (bright, dark…), by genre (ambient, disco, techno,…)
• New studio look for adding effects and combining 2 instruments (multi-instruments).
• Layer multiple sounds or split 2 keyboard presets.
• 4 new macro controls for all sounds for the instant sound edition.
• Automatic parameter mapping for Arturia keyboards.
• Parameters can be easily mapped to other MIDI controllers.
• Stage view allows you to play through a prepared playlist using the Arturia keyboard or by sending program changes from any MIDI controller.
• Owners of the V Collection and Pigments instruments can access the full set of instruments at Analog Lab.
New features and improvements:
• Window size can now be resized by dragging it to the lower right corner
• Plugin output sound protection added (limiter at +12 dB)
• AAX is now compatible with Mac M1
• NKS is now compatible with Mac M1 and VST3
• Improved graphics performance
• Store can now be browsed by music genre
• Fixed a crash in the preinstalled browser on Windows
• Fixed a crash when dragging a MIDI clip in Ableton Live
• Fixed potential issues with installing .pkg files on macOS 13 Ventura
• Fixed automation from a controller in FL Studio
• Fixed audio glitches when browsing presets Piano V3 in FL Studio
• Fixed display issues with Modwheel in B-3 V presets
• Fixed macro recall issues when using playlists
• Fixed display issue with Synclavier polyphony settings menu
• Playlists created in previous versions now work properly
• Correct display of custom types in view mode