Free Download Cytomic The Glue Full Version as an Offline Installer for Windows.
Overview of The Glue
The Glue is an analog simulated compressor based on the classic 80s British compressor for large consoles with some handy extra features. Compressor action is smooth and transparent because it uses the same high-quality algorithms found in circuit simulators, but optimized for fast operation.
In addition to the usual compressor controls, it has: Mix/Range/Sidechain High Pass knobs, support for external Sidechain, Peak Clip and Advanced Oversampling.
Features of The Glue
- Powerful resampling capabilities to tackle aliasing in computer signal processing.
- Choose between real-time and offline rendering with recommended settings for various materials.
- Classic VCA compressor with feedback, delivering smooth and transparent compression.
- Diode envelope follower for that extra layer of smoothness and low distortion.
- Highpass sidechain and mix options to control low-frequency components and achieve phase-accurate compression.
- Introducing the Range knob for controlling the maximum dynamic swing during compression changes.
- Stereo coupling for a “soft mix” that doesn’t alter the stereo image.
- Visualize the actual frequency response applied to the sound.
- Control volume over distance with the Distance Attenuation parameter.
- Integration with Imperial and Metric units for a flexible and user-friendly workflow.
Technical Details & System Requirements
- Version: v1.7.0
- Developer: Cytomic
- Format: VST, VST3, AAX
- Bit depth: 64-bit
- System requirements: Windows 7+
- Download Size: 13.7 MB