THE MOST COMPLETE LIBRARY EXISTING
Goliath brings together many of EastWest’s best sampled instruments in one library with the explicit goal of giving you unlimited creative flexibility without switching libraries. It’s a great solution for composers, songwriters, and producers looking for a quick set of quality tools in one place. You get access to tools from many other EastWest libraries, but even where there are overlaps with your existing collection, it becomes even easier to use some of your favorite tools (and add many new ones).
DRUMS AND PERCUSSION
From world classics such as Kongas, Taiko and Tibetan bells to studio kits for funk, jazz, rock and EDM, you’ll find a collection of percussion that covers virtually every genre and style you write.
Fender, Les Paul, nylon, blues, jazz and ska guitars with mandolin and ukulele. This collection covers almost every genre from classical to reggae and even classic rock, making it your complete Swiss army knife for guitar libraries.
You will find many classic bass models in this collection, including the 5-string Fender, 72 Rickenbacker and 66 Silvertone (plus double bass). This is the largest bag of quality bass you’ll ever need.
PIANOS, KEYBOARDS, HAMMERS
All major keyboard instruments: grand piano, electric guitar, clavinet, organ, celest, harpsichord and many other instruments are collected in one collection. It will be an invaluable companion when you have a song with a lot of keyboards or just need to try out a few instruments before choosing one.
Trumpets, saxophones, trombones and other horns are ideal for soul and funk melodies, chords and beats. Lay them on top of each other to add extra realism and thicken the melodies.
If you don’t have a full-fledged virtual orchestral ensemble in your arsenal, this collection will plug all the holes and give you everything you need to create compelling mockups of almost any piece you write.
CHOIRS AND VOCALS
In addition to the standard Soprano Alto Tenor Bass arrangement, this collection contains male, female and male choirs that can easily satisfy all of your large-scale vocal needs.
A careful selection of EastWest’s most coveted global instruments from Europe, East Asia, India and the Middle East, you end up with a robust collection of instruments that can evoke the imagery of virtually any nation around the world.
Everything here that does not fit into another category: New Age ensembles, dark atmosphere and synth pads, leads and basses. Whether you write hybrid orchestral scores, EDM, or ambient music, this collection expands your arsenal to almost any genre.
If you’re looking for a huge size and an almost unlimited range of uses, Goliath opens up a world of creative doors that no other library can find, because very few can boast so many different tools in one. If you are an eclectic writer and need quick access to a large number of instruments that support different styles, an ambitious songwriter who wants to dive deeper into orchestration, or a media composer whose work requires a wide range of instruments at arm’s length, Goliath is an easy choice. which will serve you for many years.
– Created by award-winning sound producers Doug Rogers and Nick Phoenix.
– A total of 40 GB, distributed over 180 different tools.
– Easy access to percussion, guitars, basses, keyboards, orchestra, choirs, world instruments and more
– Full MIDI compatibility
– Every sound from its predecessor, Colossus
– Now included in OPUS with separate downloads, custom key switches and dozens of MIDI mixer tools and effects.
1. From the R2R folder, copy the “Previews”, “ProductChunks”, “products” folders to the “C: \ ProgramData \ East West” folder.
2. Copy the library to the HDD to any convenient location.
3. Launch our PLAY sampler, go to the Browser tab.
4. Right-click on an empty space in the left column of the Browser tab, and select “Add Another Product Library” in the pop-up window.
5. Specify the location of the library folder.