Gypsy is your ticket to the subtle nuance of realistic performance of all major instruments that are typical of the average traveling ensemble. Great care has been taken to smooth out each performance to get the right mix of legato transitions, dexterous finger work, and expression for each musician. Whether you’re a composer from movies, TV shows or games, or just love to add eclectic instruments and styles to your compositions, nylon guitar, violin, and trombone can be played in both gypsy and classical styles, giving you creative flexibility.
You also have multiple articulations, looping and true legato to add variety to each passage and make each instrument sound as close to live recording as possible.
1. For this library to work, you need the East West PLAY 6 sampler from R2R, you can download it here: https://audiostorrent.com//east-west-play-6-v-6-1-9-exe-vst-vst3-aax-x64/
2. Install the East West PLAY 6 sampler from R2R
3. Open the folder with the library, copy the folders “Previews”, “ProductChunks”, “products” from the folder R2R to the folder C: \ ProgramData \ East West
4. Next, launch our DAW, then open the sampler East West PLAY 6
5. Go to the Browser tab
6. Right-click an empty space in the left column of the Browser tab and select “Add Another Product Library” from the pop-up window, specify the location where your library is located.
– Created by award-winning sound engineers Doug Rogers and Nick Phoenix.
– Fast and slow slides for true legato violin for maximum playability and authenticity
– Comes with preset optimum settings for custom performance, minimizing setup and mixing time
– Traditional tops of the feet and castanets of percussion and flamenco dancers
– Now included in OPUS along with separate downloads, customizable key switches, and dozens of MIDI instruments and mixer effects.