Torrent re-uploaded on 02/06/2022. Reason: unpacking from image. Please everyone download the torrent and join the distribution!
BECHSTEIN 280 A
clear winner in the clear separation of details and notes. While the other instruments in the Pianos excel at creating a larger acoustic tapestry, the Bechstein 280 is perfect for providing precise harmonic separation between each note. Each note is slightly thinner than other pianos, giving you the ability to play incredibly complex passages and still hear every single note, no matter how big your chord stacks are.
A LEGENDARY COLLECTION The
piano was created with one goal in mind: to fully reproduce every sonic detail of the world’s four most sought-after grand pianos, by any means necessary. With 3 separate mic positions, 8 separate articulations and up to 18 velocities per note for each articulation, the detail and stereo image of each piano is easily adjusted to your exact performance and mixing needs right out of the box. You can easily combine multiple mic positions and simulate the damping effects of a real grand piano lid for each instrument, providing complete performance flexibility.
Listen to any Pianos audio demo and you’ll find it hard to believe that the performance was not recorded live in a concert hall. Each piano (Steinway, Bösendorfer, Bechstein and Yamaha) has enough detail to satisfy everything from quiet, muted passages to virtuosic performances, and you can expand their dynamic range as much as you need by effortlessly jumping between pianissimo and fortissimo across desire. . The piano seamlessly switches between 7 different articulations: Sustain, Pedal Sustain, Repeats, Pedal Repeats, Muted Pedal, Muted Pedal with Sustain Pedal, and Staccato with separate decay traces.
– Created by award-winning sound producers Doug Rogers and Nick Phoenix.
– Includes the same impulse responses used for recording symphony orchestra and symphony choirs, allowing all 3 to be mixed easily and smoothly
– Close mic recordings made by Ken Scott (Elton John, Supertramp, David Bowie, The Beatles)
– Recorded in specially prepared piano environment with vintage Neumann microphones, Meitner AD transducers and classic 8078 Neve console.
East West – Pianos Platinum:
1. Bechstein 280
2. Bosendorfer 290
3. Steinway D
4. Yamaha C7
1. From the Decibel folder, copy the folders “Previews”, “ProductChunks”, “products” to the folder “C:\ProgramData\East West”.
2. Copy the library to the HDD in any convenient place.
3. Launch our PLAY sampler, go to the Browser tab.
4. Right-click on an empty space in the left column of the Browser tab, and select “Add Another Product Library” from the pop-up window.
5. Specify the location of the library folder.