Free Download u-he Diva by Heckmann Audio, Version 1.4.7 as an Offline Installer for Windows and Mac OS.
Overview of Diva – A Virtual Analog Synthesizer
Diva is a virtual analog synthesizer that captures the spirit of five decades of analog synthesizers. The oscillators, filters, and envelopes of some of the greatest monophonic and polyphonic synthesizers of yesteryear have been carefully modeled to produce unmatched analog sound.
Diva goes beyond being just one synth; you can recreate old favorite synths or combine modules to create your own unique hybrid. The hallmark of Diva is the absolute authenticity of analog sound, even if it comes at the cost of a fairly high CPU load.
It’s the first native software synthesizer to use real-time techniques from industrial circuit simulators like PSpice, resulting in zero-latency, zero-feedback filters at extreme loads.
Features of Diva
- Authentic award-winning analog sound.
- Mix and match panels to create custom designs.
- Tuning of each oscillator voice and user-defined modulation source.
- Zero-delay feedback filter (ZDF) design for authentic resonant behavior.
- 3 ADS(S)R envelope models based on classic synths, with keyboard support and speed scaling.
- 5 oscillator models based on classic synthesizer equipment.
- 5 filter models based on classic synthesizers.
- 2 host-synced LFOs with various waveforms, restart capability, and phase controls.
- 2 stereo effects slots, each with chorus (3 modes), phaser (2 modes), plate reverb, delay, rotary speaker.
- Host-synchronized arpeggiator with continuous tempo shift, swing, and various progression options.
- MIDI learning page and editable list.
- Changeable user interface from 70% to 200%.
- More than 1200 factory presets.
- New in version 1.4.5: Oddsound MTS-ESP support.
Technical Details & System Requirements
- Format : VST, VST3, AAX, CLAP, AU.
- Bit capacity : 32bit, 64bit
- System requirements : WIN 7+