Free Download Klanghelm’s TENS VST Plugin Latest Version [v1.1.2] as an Offline Installer for Windows and Mac OS.
Overview of TENS:
TENS was physically modeled after a series of high-end studio spring reverbs introduced by a famous Austrian company in the early 1970s and early 1980s. Unlike classic spring reverbs used in guitar amps, these devices were based on their own patented design principle that allowed various connected spring elements of varying lengths and wire diameters to vibrate within a small isolated space.
The spring elements were manipulated in a variety of ways, such as etching the surface of the wire and deforming individual turns of the coil, resulting in a very diffuse and very dense reverb that lacked the “bump/chirp” artifacts associated with spring reverbs and was much closer to the sound of plate reverbs.
This range of reverbs is praised for its incredibly deep, organic, complex, rich, smooth and floating character.mFrom a sonical point of view (but certainly not from a technical point of view) it can be considered as the missing link betweenmclassic spring and plate reverbs.mA very unique beast indeed!
Features of TENS:
- Modeled after high-end studio spring reverbs from the ’70s and ’80s.
- Unique patented design for varied spring elements, avoiding classic spring reverb artifacts.
- Offers a diffuse, dense reverb akin to the lush sound of plate reverbs.
- Wide range of decay times, from a quick 0.2 seconds to a sprawling 40 seconds.
- Each tank outputs a stereo signal, an upgrade from the original mono output.
- Features TENSION, WHOOSH, and METALLIC controls for deep modification.
- Includes an additional saturation preamplifier for added warmth and character.
- Three modulation slots for adding movement or crafting unconventional sounds.
- Continuous parameters are modulation targets, with LFO or envelope modulation options.
- Envelope follower can be triggered by reverb input, output, or an external sidechain signal.
- Enables dynamic changes in input signal dynamics and additional saturation.
- Modulation section allows for effects like tremolo, chorus, vibrato, and more.
Technical Details & System Requirements:
- Format: VST, VST3, AAX, AU.
- Bit capacity: 64bit
- System requirements: WIN 10+