Sequoia 15 is the choice of engineers. This high quality DAW is one of the world’s leading audio, broadcast and mastering solutions.
Version 15 includes exciting new surround sound features (3D Surround; up to 32 channels), the AVID Eucon S6 controller, and enhanced
functionality to deliver audio at the highest level of quality.
Magix Sequoia 15 – the choice of engineers!
Sequoia meets the highest quality requirements in recording, mixing and mastering, as well as broadcast and virtual music production. Specifically designed to meet the needs of professional users, the Sequoia 15 sets another milestone in professional audio and includes a wide range of new features for multi-channel and surround sound, processing automation, plug-in handling and more, as well as enhanced AVID Eucon integration features. S6.
• High quality audio processing to the highest standards
• NEW! 3D Surround
• NEW! Enhanced Surround workflow including multiple Surround masters in one project
• NEW! New functionality with AVID Eucon S6
• NEW! Export to multiple formats: automatic export for various channel formats, codecs and advanced options
• NEW! Sequoia now supports processors up to 32 cores
• NEW! Automation lines for optimal control and view of track automation data
• NEW! Pluggable browser for quick and efficient search for effects and instruments
• NEW! MIDI editing features offer unlimited creativity and improved MIDI workflow
• Full version of SpectraLayers Pro 5
• Melodyne 4 Essential for high quality editing and pitch correction
Supported import formats
Image: JPEG, BMP
Audio: WAV, Broadcast WAV, AAC, MP3, MPEG, OGG Vorbis, AIFF, FLAC, WMA, DDP, MUS, SD2
Video: DV-AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG -4, H.264, HDV HD1, HDV HD2, MXF, MXV, DVCPRO1, AVC-Intra1, WMV (HD)
Additional formats: MID, GM, GS, XG, CD-A, DVD-A, CD / DVD with data, AAF
Supported export formats
Audio: WAV, Broadcast WAV, AAC, MP3, MPEG, OGG Vorbis, AIFF, FLAC, WMA, DDP
Video: DV-AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, HDV HD1, HDV HD2, MXV
Additional formats: MID, CD-A, DVD-A, Data CD/DVD, AAF