We area unit happy to gift you the debut series of videos that includes surprisingly artistic producer and engineer Ilangelo! Hosted by OCL Studios in Alberta, this unleash can introduce you to a deep dive into the artistic method related to “Alone once more,” the gap track to The Weeknd’s critically acclaimed album once Hours. In detail, Illangelo reveals the software system and techniques he wont to produce lush soundscapes, unflawed vocals and punchy low-frequency sounds sounding during this exciting combine. With 2 completely different Ableton Live sessions, it shows the advanced signal chain applied to Abel’s vocals, his wide palette of effects, master bus settings, and more. additionally to showcasing associate degree array of blending techniques, Illangelo discusses his philosophy of “drawing” sound and shares his vocal trailing workflow!
1. Session summary, master buss, instrumental, latency, progression, imagery, texture
2. Mid-side process, shelving, flanging, modulation, frequency carving, saturation, risers
3. Vocal chain, grouping, sound style, automation, pitch, tracking, harmonies, gain staging
4. Vocal effects, doubling, sonic aesthetics, labelling, plug-in automation, dominant harshness
5. Final export session, drum buss, side-chaining, distortion, transitions, samples, filtering
6. Master chain, automation, dynamic EQ, oversampling, tape emulation, multi-band compressionUPD. There area unit subtitles in Russian, English and Spanish.
not provided Video
format: MP4 Video: AVC, 1920×1080, 16:9, 30 fps, 1500 kb/s
Audio: AAC, 48 kHz, 128 kb/s, 2 channels