Native Instruments is a German music software company. It is at the origin of the revolution in music production, which was made by the emergence of virtual musical instruments – software modules (plug-ins) used in music production software: Logic Studio, Steinberg Cubase, Cakewalk Sonar, Pro Tools, REAPER, Ableton Live and others.
Through careful design and thoughtful concepts, the company’s developments have won acclaim from renowned musicians including Kraftwerk, Brian Eno, Coldcut, Depeche Mode, Junkie XL, Kirk Hammett (Metallica), Paul Landers and Richard Kruspe (Rammstein) and many others.
The company’s mission is to develop innovative, fully integrated solutions for all musical styles and professions. The resulting products are constantly pushing technological boundaries and opening up new creative horizons for both professionals and amateurs.
The following 15 effects have been updated to version 1.4:
• Solid Mix Series: Solid Bus Comp, Solid Dynamics, Solid EQ
• Reverb Classics: RC 24, RC 48
• Vintage Compressors: VC 160, VC 2A, VC 76
• Premium Tube Series: Enhanced EQ, Passive EQ, Vari Comp
• Supercharger, Supercharger GT
• Transient Master
• ADDED macOS Big Sur compatibility
• ADDED Rosetta 2 Apple Silicon support
• ADDED User tracking
• ADDED Display plugin target in about screen (AU / AAX / VST / VST3)
• REMOVED 32 bit VST plug-in targets on Windows
• REMOVED Links to the discontinued activation tool Service Center
• REMOVED Installation of manuals and corresponding menu entry
• FIXED Modal dialog windows would sometimes crash the plug-in UI on Big Sur
• FIXED Adjusting knobs via mouse is not possible on Big Sur in AU plug-in targets
• FIXED User Presets with Unicode characters not saved and displayed correctly
• FIXED Turning autoscaling off in Ableton Live on Windows leads to UI glitches
• FIXED Turning autoscaling on in Cubase on Windows leads to UI glitches
And additionally for RC24 and RC48:
• FIXED Bitwig Studio freezes when browsing through presets