Free Download Lexicon PSP42x VST Plugin by PSPaudioware, Version 2.0.1 as an Offline Installer
Overview of Lexicon PSP42
Lexicon PSP42 is a digital stereo delay and phrase sampler, built upon the legendary Lexicon PCM42 processor. It’s known for its unique concept and characteristic sound.
Features of Lexicon PSP42
Here are some key features of the Lexicon PSP42:
- High-quality signal processing algorithms.
- Variable latency time up to 28,800 ms, depending on the internal sampling rate.
- Continuous control of delay time.
- Precise synchronization with the tempo of the carrier.
- Tape saturation emulation using the algorithm from PSP mastering processors.
- Analog limiter emulation.
- Emulation of A/D and D/A converters.
- Four custom limiter/saturation modes.
- Low pass filter for simulating high-frequency absorption with an adjustable cutoff frequency.
- Modulation section with three different modulating signal sources (sine, square, envelope detector), which can be mixed in any proportion.
- The LFO can operate in freewheel (Hz) and tempo (beats/bars) modes.
- Four recording/playback direction modes.
Technical Details & System Requirements
- Format : VST, VST3, AAX.
- Bit depth: 64bit
- System requirements: WIN 7+