Sylus RMX is a brand new groove-based virtual instrument plug-in for Macintosh and Windows. The Stylus RMX is the first product to offer the combined power of Groove Control with Spectrasonics Advanced Groove Engine (SAGE) technology, giving users amazing new control over groove creation and performance.
Spectrasonics’ in-house development team has built the new instrument from the ground up, with dozens of new features including the groundbreaking Chaos Designer, a completely redesigned multi-page user interface, a new core sound library, all with a focus on real-time groove creation and performance.
* VST dir
* VST3 dir
* AAX dir
* %PROGRAMDATA%\Spectrasonics\plug-ins\*.dll, *.vst3)
If you need to delete the previous license: %PROGRAMDATA%\Spectrasonics\AUDIO*.DAT
2. Install the program (Setup Stylus RMX v1.10.2d.exe)
3. Turn off the Internet
4. Run the program, in the window that opens, click “REQUEST AUTHORIZATION”
5. Your the browser will open a link like this https://www.spectrasonics.net/authorization
6. Run the keygen, copy to ChallengeCode from the address link in the browser, you only need this part SmMY%256QnT%3dXyx38KlPUBqkTBx%3fB8
7. Click “Generate” in the keygen, a license will be generated
8. Copy the license in the keygen and paste it into the program by clicking “Generate”
9. Click “CONTINUE” in the program
10. Restart the program.
11. The library is installed from the Library folder
You need to copy only this part from the link
– Removes the optional speaker icon from the Groove Elements browser.
– Adds the missing 9th output (“OUT I”) to the Edit Group Output menu.
– Adds a “Show Credits” button to the “Credits” page and improves panel exit behavior.
– Adds plugin format information to the software version text on the splash screen.
– Fixed text and icon alignment issues in the Groove Suites browser.
– Fixed wrong AU component version number (displayed version number)
– Fixes responsiveness issues with LFO up/down stepper buttons
– Removes extra speaker icon from Groove Elements browser
– Adds missing 9th output (“OUT I”) to Edit Group Output menus
– Adds “Show Credits” button to Credits page and improves pane exit behavior
– Adds plugin format info to software version text on Splash Screen
– Fixes text and icon alignment issues in the Groove Suites browser
– Fixes incorrect AU component version number (the version # displayed