Free Download Wavesequencer Hyperion & Theia Latest Version as an Offline Installer for Windows.
Overview of Hyperion & Theia
An unlimited sound design playground inspired by ’80s legends such as Vangelis, Jean-Michel Jarre and Brian Eno, Hyperion is a modern digital modular masterpiece. With over 40 updates since launch, Hyperion has evolved and continues to improve its audio capabilities, functionality and graphical interface, with many updates adding visual feedback and workflow improvements, making it one of the most powerful and affordable modular synths with a huge sound library in existence.
Theia provides easy access to the powerful Hyperion synthesizer and its stunning, extensive sound library of nearly 600 presets. The performance-oriented interface makes it easy to control eachsound, allowing you to effortlessly navigate complex patch designs and focus on making music. An instant source of musical inspiration for music producers of all genres.
Feature of Hyperion & Theia
- Favourites toggle button on the big knob/combi view page for quick access to patch favorites.
- Improved auto-scrolling to the currently selected patch on the associated layer for seamless exploration.
- Smoother workflow with an enhancement to avoid duplicate re-opening of already pinned panels.
- A new node with MSEG editor, offering intuitive curve editing, flipping, and clearing options.
- Simplified editing with new buttons for flipping, clearing, and direct save/load from the editor.
- Fine-tune your settings effortlessly with new buttons and save/load options.
- Updated viewer panel layout with a convenient load button for sample selection.
Technical Details & System Requirements
- Developer: Wavesequencer
- Format: SAL, VST3
- Bit depth: 64bit
- System requirements: Windows 8 or higher
- Size: 192 MB