Free Download Acustica Audio’s Cobalt 2 Latest Version as an Offline Installer for Windows.
Overview of Cobalt 2:
This set of plugins is new for Acustica, as it is completely different from all other Acqua sets. Luca Martegani, also known as Xelius, is the maker of an incredible selection of handcrafted audio gear that boasts impeccable sound, quality and value.
The equalizer and compressor are the elements of this set that impressed us the most, so much so that we decided to use them as the basis for our new product. We called it Cobalt.
Features of Cobalt 2:
- Born from the desire to replicate a classic Altec Lansing style feedback compressor.
- Redesigned circuit experimenting with 12AT7, 12AU7, and 6BZ7 tubes.
- Output stage based on a parallel push-pull of two 6SN7 GTs with a custom output transformer.
- Offers versatility from elegant to brutal compression based on your creative choices.
- Ideal for tracking sustained sounds like vocals, guitar, bass, pads, and strings.
- Excels on drums and fast electronic loops, delivering audible compression from pumping to extreme crushing.
- Old school resistive divider-based passive equalizer using resistors, inductors, and capacitors.
- Transparent audio processing with maintained fast transients and minimal coloration.
- Fully parametric, two-channel, 5-band tube equalizer inspired by the classic Pultec design.
- The Cobalt is not just a sampled emulation; it’s a fully evolved tube equalizer with a unique design.
- Purevacuum tube topology with high voltage power supply and carefully selected components.
- Years of research culminating in a sophisticated and innovative audio processing tool.
- Emulates 5 classic vacuum tube preamps with precise reproduction of phase, frequency characteristics, and harmonic distortion.
- Provides flexibility in building your virtual console emulation.
- Elevate your sound with the distinct coloration these preamps bring to the table.
- Tailor your sound to perfection using Cobalt’s sound coloring processors.
- The best use is subjective, determined by the individual user, their specific case, and the engineer’s creative instincts.
- Intuitive controls that empower you to shape your sound with ease.
- Whether you’re a seasoned pro or a budding producer, Cobalt welcomes you to explore its sonic possibilities.
Technical Details & System Requirements:
- Format: VST, VST3, AAX.
- Bit capacity: 64bit
- System requirements: WIN 10+
Acustica plugins require the installation of Acustica Framwork