3-channel California amplifier simulator !
Modeled on the Mesa Boogie Triple Crown 100*
As part of a new generation of American amps, The Crown can give you any sound you need.
Designed to achieve the most brutal tones, without forgetting the pristine purity and crunchy rhythms.
• 3 independent channels of amplification.
• Switchable power amplifier tubes.
• Variable position of the tone stack circuit.
• Tight switching to all channels.
Detailed 3D cabinet modeling –
• The Crown includes extremely detailed cabinet modeling.
• Complete freedom to control two microphones for each booth.
• Each cabinet complements the main amp perfectly.
Dual IR Boot –
If you prefer to use your own IRs, The Crown includes a dual IR boot with the ability to adjust the microphone position of any IR, even a third party one.
Stomp boxes –
• Gator II: Tame signal noise with this convenient single-knob gate.
• Booster: Change the character of the amp with the low and high knobs, or simply set the gain higher.
• Screamer: Make (virtual) lamps scream with this pedal.
Effects Rack –
• The Crown includes 4 effect modules to help you shape the final part of your tone.
• Graphic Equalizer: Controls the final sound output.
• Chorus: Expand your leads. Give them a taste.
• Delay: Gives clarity depth and a stereo feel.
• Reverb: add dimension to your sound.
Standalone Application –
Jam with The Crown without opening your DAW! Turn on dual tracking emulation for better jamming!
Dual track emulation –
• Save time writing demos or ideas, or use it while jamming.
• Dual Tracking Emulation simulates a slightly different approach to one of the channels, providing the kind of wide distribution that only real dual tracking* can provide.
*We recommend using the double tracking emulation only on demos or when jamming, although the emulation sounds realistic in stereo, it breaks down more in mono than true double tracking.