SURREAL AND THEMATIC
Introducing the Acousmatic Engine, a standalone library of concept samples and multidimensional synthesis shaped into imaginative and playable instruments; from the creator of Native Instruments Kinetic Metal and Kinetic Toys.
Warp Into Otherworldly Sonic Dimensions
– 3 sound pack themes inspired by Lovecraftian Horror, Sci-fi Noir and Steampunk genres.
– 500 unique instruments; each with 3 editable / warpable variations.
– Expert and Performance Modes for flexible levels of usability.
– Grain and resonance engines for powerful manipulation of sample material.
– Powerful dynamic control and deep levels of creative sound design features to explore and build your own sound worlds.
3 stylistic themes (Sci-Fi Noir, Lovecraftian Horror and Steampunk) are divided into 5 instrument types that include all manner of sonified gadgetry, gaslamp dissonance and thematic soundscapes.
– Aerophones: Wind instruments and anything that vibrates with air pressure.
– Friction: Resistance of one object / instrument moving over another to produce sound. Bowing, scraping, pad-like sounds, etc.
– Struck: Percussive sounds such as bells, pianos or anything that is struck to produce sound or noise.
– Soundscapes: Sounds that may or may not be tonal and give a sense of environment or mood.
– Machines / Movements: Arpeggiator and sequenced driven patterns or other movements programmed in the Warp Wheel.
– Kontakt or Kontakt Player version 5.8.1 (R43) or higher
– Mac OS X 10.12 or later (Mac OS X 10.11 for Kontakt 5.8.1)
– Windows 7 or later
– At least 4 GB of RAM (6 GB recommended )
– 3 GB of free drive space