Phaser‑DDL is the first cycle-accurate software emulation of the unique phaser algorithm of the classic Ensoniq DP/4 effects processor. Used on countless recordings since the 1990s by the likes of Daft Punk, Alan Braxe, Sébastien Léger and more, this phaser instantly gives you that unique French vibe. The Phaser-DDL has all the same controls as its hardware counterpart, and you can choose from three different Ensoniq original hardware sample rates to get that classic analog-to-digital converter flavor.
Ensoniq DP/4 and its algorithms were originally created by John Duttorro, Bill Mauchly, Dave Andreas, John O. Senior, Tom Metcalfe, and Bill McCutcheon.
– Added tempo sync for LFO Sample & Hold Rate, LFO Rate and delay time
– Added output soft clip switch
– Slightly improved oversampling
– Screen now shows knob value when pressed
– Added extreme knob values in UI