Hollywood Pop Brass was created for one simple reason – there is nothing on the market that instantly gives you that incendiary, edgy pop brass sound that made songs like Uptown Funk such mega hits. Producers Doug Rogers and Nick Phoenix have recorded one of the finest French horn sections at famed Hollywood studios EastWest and brought in several of Mugi Kanazio’s Grammy-winning engineers to help create a sound that is bigger than life. Mugi Canazio has recorded music icons Ray Charles, Sarah Vaughan, Sergio Mendes, Diana Ross, Luis Miguel, Michael Buble, Melody Gardot and many others.
* Hollywood Pop Brass provides the perfect French horn for pop, rock, funk, soul and Latin genres.
* Created by award-winning sound engineers Doug Rogers and Nick Phoenix.
* Includes the industry’s best horn section recorded at the acclaimed Studio One EastWests, designed by Grammy Award winner Mugi Kanazio.
* Ensemble of 4 brass instruments, consisting of 2 trumpets, trombone and saxophone, which alternates between baritone, tenor and alto saxophone depending on the range of notes
* Ensemble of 5 parts for all phrases and phrases, which includes 2 trumpets, trombone and 2 saxophones that alternate between baritone, tenor and alto saxophone depending on the instrument’s voice
* Nominated for 2020 TEC Award for Best Musical Instrument Software, Winner of MusicTech Choice Award and MusicPlayers.com Wish I Had One Award
1. From the R2R folder, copy the “Previews”, “ProductChunks”, “products” folders to the “C: \ ProgramData \ East West” folder.
2. Copy the library to the HDD to any convenient location.
3. Launch our PLAY sampler, go to the Browser tab.
4. Right-click on an empty space in the left column of the Browser tab, and select “Add Another Product Library” in the pop-up window.
5. Specify the location of the library folder.