QUANTUM LEAP STORMDRUM 2 is a sequel to QUANTUM LEAP STORMDRUM (one of the best-selling acoustic percussion-based virtual instruments ever released ). The QUANTUM LEAP SD2 is more than double the size of the original Stormdrum and contains over 12 gigabytes of ALL NEW acoustic drums (excluding the included Ministry Of Rock black Metallica drum kit). The unique selection of drums and percussion surpasses all other collections. As an extension of STORMDRUM, it sets new standards that will exceed the expectations of everyone who owns a QUANTUM LEAP product.
Also included are over 100 MIDI musical performances, each with dozens of variations, intros and endings from bombastic to hypnotic. The PLAY software allows you to create millions of variations of each MIDI performance, so you can create your own performances at any tempo without losing sound quality, since samples are not time-stretched, only the tempo of the sequencer changes. Want to slow it down from 120 bpm to 50 bpm? Just change the tempo of your sequence, the sounds will remain flawless. Want to change your tone to something more aggressive or subtle? Just change the dynamics and admire how 24-speed percussion with multiple samples creates a completely new sound. Want to customize, add effects or filters to specific drums? No problem. Want to mute certain sounds and play your own parts? No problem. Sound replacement? No problem. Do you like the sound of the performance, but don’t like the rhythm? Just use the current multi to create your own rhythms.
Based on the secret collections of three percussionists, the QUANTUM LEAP SD2 – THE NEXT GENERATION includes some of the most amazing and unique sampled percussion instruments imaginable, recorded with vintage Neumann microphones at the famous EASTWEST STUDIO ONE (formally United-Western ) for that unmistakable Hollywood soundstage ambiance and sound beyond any other commercial drum collection.
* Produced by NIK PHOENIX.
* Includes over 12 gigabytes of percussion madness!
* Includes over 100 MIDI Performance files
1. From the R2R folder, copy the “Previews”, “ProductChunks”, “products” folders to the “C: \ ProgramData \ East West” folder.
2. Copy the library to the HDD to any convenient location.
3. Launch our PLAY sampler, go to the Browser tab.
4. Right-click on an empty space in the left column of the Browser tab, and select “Add Another Product Library” in the pop-up window.
5. Specify the location of the library folder.