Free Download Plugin Alliance’s Brainworx bx console AMEK 200 Latest Version [v1.0.0] as an Offline Installer for Windows.
Overview of the bx_console AMEK 200
The bx_console AMEK 200 console from Brainworx is a console plugin that combines the sound of the AMEK EQ 200 equalizer, the AMEK Mastering Compressor and gate/expander bx_console AMEK 9099; the existence of such a console in the real world is almost impossible.
The complexity of the physical integration of components and the cost associated with creating such a hardware unit make the bx_console AMEK 200 an analog-modeled dream come true.
Features of the bx_console AMEK 200
- Gate and expander from bx_console AMEK 9099.
- The sound of the AMEK mastering compressor.
- Five-band full-parametric equalizer based on AMEK EQ 200.
- Four optional shelving filters.
- Limiter module with VCA clipper.
- High and low pass filter module.
- Several routing options for filter and equalizer modules.
- 72 TMT channels (patent-registered TMT-Brainworx tolerance modeling technology [US Patent No. 10,725,727]).
- Mono Maker knob for summing low frequencies into mono.
- Stereo Width knob for narrowing and widening the stereo image.
- Input, output and gain meters.
- Controls for input gain, phase inversion, mute, pan and output gain.
Technical Details & System Requirements
The bx_console AMEK 200 offers an optimized graphical interface and integrates the AMEK EQ 200’s five-band equalizer and Brainworx’s AMEK Mastering Compressor. It also features Tolerance Modeling Technology (TMT) for realistic analog variation. Here are the technical details and system requirements.
- Format : VST, VST3, AAX.
- Bit depth: 64bit
- System requirements: WIN 8+