Yumtone H4 is pure digital magic. This Japanese FM synthesizer called the Electone HC-4 was introduced to the market by Yamaha in 1987. buttons to control volume, instrument type, auto accompaniment, and tempo. The Electone series began as organs in the late 1950s but transitioned to digital synthesis in the 1980s with advances in integrated circuit technology. Our library includes synth sustains, staccato, piano, vibraphone, bells, tempo-synced drum machine loops, hits and key effects. We recorded instrumental articulations in wide stereo and direct line-in. After that, we created 20 changing ambient pads from the original content to enhance usability and 20 custom effects presets to set your next song on fire.
We’ve filled the GUI with a lot of great sound shaping controls that give you the ability to change the sound in many ways. You can control the overdub of Volume, Attack, Release, Transient Offset, Vibrato and Octave. The Glide control slider allows you to play legato and portamento solos. You’ll also find an adaptable LFO system with selectable LFO shape, modulation target, speed, intensity, tempo sync, and rise time. You can also apply your choice of 13 low-pass, high-pass, and FX filters with assignable modulation control parameters, including speed, modulation wheel, expression, aftertouch, key position, and step sequencer table control.
– 3 main powerful open-format Kontakt .nki instruments
– 20 Ambience patches created from the source content
– Synth Sustains, Staccatos, Piano, Vibraphone, Bells, Vintage Drum Loops, Hits, and Key SFX
– 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets
– 8.62 GB Installed
– 7,226 Stereo Samples
– 24 bit / 48kHz Stereo uncompressed PCM wav audio
– Unlocked wav samples can be directly imported into almost any wav-compatible plugin or DAW